I'm a fan of Google applications. I use Google maps regularly and particularly enjoy using Street View to familiarise myself with a place before I visit it. It's also useful for tracking the distance between 2 points when comparing routes to a particular destination or checking out how far that long walk was last weekend! And with the app on my phone I can no longer get lost!
I've used Google docs a few times to send lengthy documents between home and work, or to share with others. A very handy tool.
I've been using iGoogle as my home page for several years - it's fabulous. I've got widgets to all the news media I like to follow, time and weather for cities both in Australia and o/s, wherever I have family, a currency converter, Google books, and the best part is the Ken Done Sydney Harbour header theme I use that changes colour with the time of day, progressing from the pale light of the early morning, through to the bold colours of the midday sun, to a pinker dusk and finally to the blackness of night dotted with lights twinkling over Sydney Harbour. Highly recommended!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment